Wednesday 10 September 2014

Rimmel Match Perfection : Review



I have been trying out the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation for a month or two now and I think I'm settled on an opinion to share it with you lovely lot...


I really like the pump, it distributes the product easily and can be well managed and controlled depended on how much you need.

The formula itself is nice, it's smooth and applies to the skin with minimal effort and being in a well sealed bottle I feel it would last some time before drying out. I find it to be quite a low coverage foundation, I personally prefer a full coverage.

I have found that the product is quite oily, I have oily/combination skin and having recently got this under control I was disappointed to find my face becoming increasingly greasy after having this on all day.

When I picked this up I think I probably should have had the next shade down as I have found it is a tad too orangey for my skin tone but that's my fault not Rimmel's! 

Have you tried the Rimmel Match Perfection? What did you think?


Hope you're having a lovely week... Mwahh

No comments:

Post a Comment