Tuesday 5 August 2014

Daily Make-up Routine



I love reading about and watching other bloggers & Youtuber's everyday make-up routines, and so just to chuck another one in the rounds I thought I would share my standard everyday make-up with all of you - I hope you enjoy!

Excuse my mucky make-up

Foundation - Rimmel Match Perfection SPF18 in True Ivory 103
Concealer - Rimmel Hide the Blemish in Sand 002
Pressed Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte in Transparent
Mascara - Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara in Blacked Brown
Eyeshadow - MUA Palette in Undressed - Shade 2
Blush - Sleek Blush in Suede 


First I make sure I moisturise, during the summer I get really dry skin across my forehead and around my nose. Simple moisturiser has always been on my dressing table and leaves my face feeling soft and nourished without being over oily.


These are the brushed I use to do my make-up...

Foundation/Concealer - Real Techniques Expert Face Brush 
Pressed Powder - Elf Kabuki Brush
Blush - Real Techniques Blush Brush
Eyes - Elf Stubby Eye Brush


So, I use my Hide the Blemish concealed around my nose and under my eyes as well as on any spots or red patches. I then about 3/4 of a pump of Rimmel Match Perfection on the back of my hand and use my Expert Face Brush to blend the foundation evenly.
With my Elf Kabuki Brush I set my foundation by dabbing the pressed powder over my face, I love a matte finish when it comes to make-up.

Next I get my Sleek Blush and my Real Techniques Blush Brush and with a quick sweep I add a little bit of colour back to the apples of my cheeks. I love this colour of blush, it's subtle but it just adds enough pigment.


I'm not an overly adventurous person when it comes to daily make up so I also go straight for the slightly sparkly pink shade (shade 2 in the palette) it just adds enough to make my eyes not seem so dead, and like I tried to make a bit of an effort.
I then use the Revlon 3D Volume Mascara to thicken and lengthen my top lashes, I use about 2-3 coats but I only use a light amount on my bottom lashes, just enough to make them noticeable.



And this is the finished look, not OTT but just enough to make it look liked an effort was made :) 



4 comments:

  1. I love the MUA palettes and the Match Perfection is one of my favourite foundations!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are an amazing product for the money! :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. You have such pretty eyes! I love how amazing the MUA Palettes considering how cheap they are xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwrh thank you! :) They are amazing quality for the money!!

      xx

      Delete